This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text


If the product received has a defect (for example, it is damaged), you have the right to make a complaint.

Contact us at

1. Pack the defective goods, please submit a complaint form (download HERE).

2. Send the package to the following address:
PBWC Sp. z o.o.
Kolejowa 150 St. 
62-064 Plewiska,

The cost of shipping damaged items is paid by the customer.